-Respond to this post here, and only include your first name in the respective field.
Since we were children, we played association games. Whether it is colors, the alphabet or numbers, we naturally associate certain categories with equivalent descriptions or adjectives. You’re going to do a little of this right now. Here are a few items and categories. Your task is to list on a piece of paper three things that meet the criteria described. Remember, it doesn’t have to be the EXACT item; it can sound like it, be part of the answer, etc:
- A TV show, personal hygiene product and a vegetable that begin with the
- A musical group, movie title and drink that all have a color in the name.
- An actor or actress, an animal and a city name that all have a number in their title.
- An office supply product, a song title and a musical instrument that all have a shape in the name.
- A food item, an insect and a car model that all have a descriptive word regarding size in their name.